Lollipop is an anthropomorphic pepper mint (it being mostly his head) with a body attached. He wears a steel blue job outfit, along with a sailor's cap.
Lollipop is one of Mary's Forgotten Memories, he is first mentioned by Monster Vinnie In the Night 6's Ending Cutscene. After each of Mary's forgotten toy memories tell the player how to find him in each of the minigame. The player must find their words carefully to get the secret minigames, where the player must beat Lollipop to get a piece of the final star, which is white with red stripes.
After the 6th night cutscene
It was just another game
Another game like the ones we always played
You were supposed to find me
But then you never did
WHERE IS HE?
Like all the others in the box
I have become forgotten
Me, your favorite, and your best friend in the world
Where is he?
The game never finished
I'm still hiding,
waiting for you to find me,
find the pieces, and find me.
w h e r e i s h e ?
Just keep asking
Maybe ask the others?
After pressing the final star
You made it, you must be remembering a lot by now, I have one last thing for you though, one last thing for you to remember.
I'm tough, I can last for long,
I can be sweet, I can be sour,
and I stick till the end.
What is my name?
After entering Lollipop
You finally remembered, huh?
You finally found me
It was getting pretty boring, to be honest
Just hiding forever
At least we got to play games again
Did you enjoy them?
Of course you did
This was really fun
It was just like the old times
We should play my games again someday
Anyway, this is it
There's probably no more to do
You've reached the end
The ultimate ending
I don't have anymore games right now
But don't be sad...
These games won't be my last
Something is already in the works
There's a piece of it in that box, in the corner
If you'd like to take a peek at it...
After pressing the Final Star once everything is unlocked
I guess you must've grown bored?
I think I'm bored too...
Unless... You want to play some games again?
- If you press escape during one of his games, he will jumpscare you, along with a deep demonic laugh.
- He also introduced one of Emil Macko's future games-nicknamed Project Opia
- If you press escape before selecting a game on his screen after clicking the final star once everything has been beat, the game will stay open, and a childish laugh will play.
- In a FNaC fangame - FNaC World - the main villian is named "Lollipup". That fangame was created before FNaC 3, so Emil Macko probably taked inspiration of that fangame.
- Lollipop could represent the creator of the Five Nights at Candy's games, Emil "Ace" Macko due to his quotes such as, "We should play my games again someday." And, "These games won't be my last. In fact... Something is already in the works."